A Good Cleanser is Important for Happy Skin!
My favorite cleanser for my skin type is the Papaya Enzyme Foam Cleanser. I love it and I definitely cannot go without using it every morning and night. What a treat to me! It is such a great visual each day to see the glow and energy on my face and the amazing look throughout the day.
Find the Right Cleanser for your skin type:
- Gel Cream - cleans pores and conditions
- Papaya Enzyme - provides glow and energy
- Oil Defense - unclogs pores and removes excess oil
- Hydrating - soothe dryness and hydrates the skin
- Oil - softens and removes dry patches
- Vitamin C - exfoliates and brightens
- Micro-Derm - polishes and smooths
Tips for a more effective face cleansing:
For AM /PM: Wash hands before cleansing, avoid using washcloths, dampen face and hands, and then apply cleanser. Wash thoroughly around hairline and chin.
Use circular motions, upward and out. When cleansing eyes, use circular motions in towards nose and out. To dry face, pat clean with towel. Do not use towels washed with bleach, as skin can become irritated.
Avoid cleansing pads, towelettes, and wipes: they will further clog and enlarge pores instead of removing the dirt and pollution. It also stretches the skin, which leads to wrinkles later on.