How to protect your face during cold frigid weather!
Skin demands more moisture during the winter: the wind blows the moisture away and central heat creates dryness throughout your home and other surroundings. Cold weather causes the capillaries to expand, resulting in broken veins on the face. Broken Capillaries contribute to looking older.
How do I prevent flaky, dry, chapped and redness to the face during this cold frigid weather?
1. Step up your Facial Products: add more cream to each application to protect the skin.
2. Transforming Eye Cream is very important at all times. When temperatures are cold, you need to add an extra dab of cream, since the eye area does not have the bone structure. The skin is very thin and sensitive and will age faster than other areas of the face. Treat with TLC!
3. Hydration x3 Serum Concentrate will lock in moisture for 24 hours and provide 100% hydration.
a. Serum must dry before adding other products in order to receive full benefit.
b. Never mix your Serum with day or night moisturizers as you are losing the value of the ingredients that are providing you the added hydration.
4. Hydrating Protection SPF 30 should always be worn under your foundation to give the skin added moisture and natural application, protecting the pores and preventing sun damage.
5. If using Hydrating Night Cream does not provide enough moisture for you, switch to Hydrating Night Cream Extreme for better effectiveness.
6. Facial Oil is like magic; it creates a smooth texture for the skin, lessens redness, and eliminates dry patches.
Check out our website to read the Myths of Facial Oil and its Benefits!
What causes the lips to become chapped and dry, especially in colder weather?
1. The moisture from our mouth
2. The tongue going over lips
3. Habit of biting the lips
4. Applying Lip Balm continuously dries out the lips rather than moisturizing the lips. They provide little to no benefit to the lips!
Replacing your Lip Balm with our Lip Treatments will work for your lips!
Vitamin C and E Lip Balm is used for soothing and conditioning the lips. Apply as often as needed.
Sugar Lip Scrub is great for keeping your lips clean and removing dry skin.
Stay warm and cozy,
1. Dampen lips
2. Massage the lips with scrub
3. Apply at night until the dry skin is removed and lips are soft
We all like to look great and talk with lips that are clean and happy!Remember ......Your Face Comes First!
Stay warm and cozy,