Successful foundation is all in the technique!
Does your face have traces of foundation that does not show a smooth natural look to the complexion?
- Not adding enough day moisturizer to blend foundation
- Letting your day moisturizer dry on the skin before applying your foundation.
- Starting out with dry skin
- Using the wrong formula for your skin type (ex. Matte for Oily Skin)
- Brings out an orange look to the foundation
Did you know?
If you are using Matte Foundation for Oily Skin and you do not have oily skin, the Matte will give your skin a dryer look and will pronounce smile lines and wrinkles.
Adding a loose or press powder on top of the foundation will give your skin a dry, aging look with more noticeable wrinkles. You want the skin to look lively and young.
Let your natural skin show through naturally!
*If living in the area, come in to the office for a free refresher and try our foundations to find the best one for you. If out of town, we will send samples to you.