The Magic of Night Creams
Let your night cream work like magic!
When the night cream has "active ingredients," it will provide you faster and better results with the repairing process at night in preventing premature aging skin.
Here are some of the active ingredients in night creams that are so important:
- Antioxidants - An abundance of antioxidants promotes healthy skin and will prevent the risk of skin damage caused by free radicals. It Improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Vitamin C - A powerhouse of antioxidants that fights free radical damage and promotes collagen while sleeping. Vitamin C nourishes and strengthens the skin with smoothness, brightness and radiance.
- Papaya Enzymes - Removes dull surface cells, renewing skin overnight, strengthens and smooths the skin texture, and stimulates tired skin. Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Peptides - It promotes new cells and stimulates collagen production, preventing the breakdown of collagen and elastin. It repairs and rebuilds skin structure and will reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
When you are using night creams with beneficial active ingredients to prevent aging and rejuvenate the skin overnight, it is most important that you have a minimum 7 hours or more of sleep a night to reduce tired sagging skin during the day. Having the correct amount of sleep gives your face a fresh, uplifted and healthier look.
The question always comes up, "Is it good to sleep with my SPF Moisturizer that I use during the day?"
The answer is "NO."
- SPF is a large molecule that prevents moisture from staying in the skin while repairing when sleeping.
- If you are wearing SPF, you may have traces of pollution from being out during the day. Always cleanse your face each night no matter what the situation is to prevent from having clogged pores.
- If you sleep with your face down on a pillow and you have SPF Day moisturizer on the skin, you are pushing the SPF down in the pores causing break out and clogged pores.
- Many of us want to save money and feel that you can use the day cream with SPF for night. After reading this information you can understand why a night cream is so important to your skin.
Hydrating Night Cream
Hydrating - Our #1 seller for dry/extremely dry skin has an abundance of ingredients that helps with dehydration and locks in hydration. It works just as effectively as our other night creams, even without the active ingredients mentioned above. It relieves discomfort, burning, and redness while it lessens wrinkles and fine lines caused by dry skin.
Go to our website www.hollysallade.com to find the Night Cream that is best for your skin.
Love your skin! Let your skin breathe and have your Night Cream work magic!